Research committee comprising of team of experts from college and eminent persons from various industries and R&D labs provide a sense of direction to Research activity of the institution.
|1||Prof G.V Rao||Dean R&D,VITS,former Director,CPDC,ASL,DRDO,Hyd.|
|2||Dr Chakravarthy||former Director ,CPDC,ASL,DRDL,Hyd-------(Convenor)|
|3||Dr N.Eshwar Prasad||Director,RCMA,Cemilac,DRDO,Hyd----(Honourary Member)|
|4||Sri Madhav||MD,SpectrochemLtd--------(Honourary Member)|
|5||Dr G.Durga Sukumar||Principal,VITS|
|6||Dr C Srinivasa Kumar||Head CSE,VITS|
|7||Dr Ram subba Reddy||Head EEE,VITS|
|8||Dr Phani Kumar||Head BS&H Dept,VITS|
|9||Dr Narayan Sangam||Dept.of Civil Engg.,VITS|
|10||Sri N.Dinesh Kumar||Head EIE,VITS|
|11||Sri N.Leela Prasad||Head MECH,VITS|
|12||Sri G.Narendar||Head CIVIL,VITS|
• Encourage the faculty to pursue research.
• Identify the potential industries and experts from industry, R&D labs who can provide guidance to existing faculty in research.
• helps in establishment of incubation canters in various areas.
• motivates various Departments to have MoU’S with various industries for different purposes.
• Creates awareness in faculty about various standard Journals and encourage them to start working in the direction of writing high quality technical papers in standard journals.